Need I say more?
Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely minced smoked salmon
- 12 slivers smoked salmon optional, for garnish
- Chives optional, for garnish Dill works great too!
Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse eggs under cold water until cool enough to handle.
Peel, half and remove yolks. Place whites on your serving platter.
Combine eggs yolks with other ingredients (except for those used for garnishing) until mixture is well combined. Using a small spoon, fill each egg white half with the egg yolk mixture. Garnish with a sliver of smoked salmon and sprinkle with your chives or dill. ENJOY!